Tuesday, April 21, 2015




This is the last week for my blogging assignment. I will try my best to keep up to date with it but no guarantees. I have really enjoyed blogging and reminiscing on my time abroad but also looking forward to the future of where I want to explore next.
There are still so many places I want to go it is hard to list them all. So for this last entry, well maybe not last,  it will just be a little break. I will list where I want to go and the things that are on my bucket list. After all I think everyone should have a bucket list! I know I have already checked out quite a few already!

So for starters the countries I would LOVE to visit!

  • Australia 
  • Greece
  • Russia
  • Brazil
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland  
  • Germany
  • Canada
Other states!
  • Hawaii
  • Alaska
  • California - San Francisco & LA etc! 
  • Illinois  - always wanted to go to Chicago
Now for my bucket list!
  • Skydiving
  • Bungee jumping 
  • Learn how to speak Russian 
  • Adopt a Great Dane 
  • Scuba dive with giant oceanic manta rays
  • Hold a baby panda
  • Go to Coachella 
  • Learn how to surf
  • Go whale watching 
  • Move to London
  • Live in NYC
  • Learn how to play guitar
They are both pretty lengthy lists and I am sure I'm missing out quite a few places and things I want to do. I could probably go on for days but we will keep it short and sweet. But this is a general idea of where and what I want to do during my time on this gorgeous planet. I also want to make a difference and leave my mark here. I do not know what they will be yet but I will figure it out as I go along. For now this is goodbye but I am hoping to keep up with my blog posting in the next weeks to come. Thank you everyone who has kept up with my blog! Cheers! 














1 comment:

  1. I've loved your blog this semester. Your last two posts definitely show how travel has made you such an interesting person!

    ReplyDelete