Wednesday, April 1, 2015


Most of my favorite quotes are from Bob Marley!

"Love the life you life. Life the life you love" 
"Don't worry about a thing. Every little thing is gonna be alright"
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"


Now those are some great quotes to live by! And of course we cannot forget...

One Love 
One Heart 
Let's get together and feel all right

Check out this clip from a YouTube channel called HIGH on LIFE!




I absolutely love this video! My favorite part is at the end when the narrator in the video says...

What do you want to do in life?
What makes you tick? 
What makes you feel awe?

Choose what you want!
Stop looking for reasons why you can't but why you can.
If you can, you should!

This is so true! As I am about to go into the real world after graduation I want to do what I want to. I want to choose to be happy and not just get by but thrive! Life is a gorgeous thing, so get out there and do what brings out the best in you. 







2 comments:

  1. Loved your post! Just a great reminder to do what you want to do and live your life. I just hope to one day just go around and travel the world simply because I want to explore, discover, take risks, take photos, and just enjoy every second of the life I have chosen to live. Great inspiration, and great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying your blog! Were all these trips during your study abroad? Or were these separate trips? Even some of the so called "quick trips" you took, you really seemed to draw a lot out of. I hope to see a lot of these places one day too!

    ReplyDelete